- They smell delicious.
- The texture is a creamy, non-opaque stick that glides on smoothly like Vaseline.
- You never get chapped lips if you apply it in the morning and at night.
- They have a hidden use (explained below).
- Last a long time.
- Hard to find.
- They come sold in packs of 3 that don't necessarily include the flavors you want.
- Not very cheap ($6.99 for a 3-pack) as opposed to other brands of scented lip balm.
So what's the hidden use? This may shock you, but I have tested this and it worked. Behold, the Vitamin Schtick can be used as HAND SALVE! Yes! Here's what happened: Last week I was at work and needed a chapped skin remedy immediately as my hands were all cracked (I don't know how it happened overnight). All I had with me was some of this stuff. Since I had about 1 use-worth left in the tube, I figured I'll try that on my hands. It glided on perfectly and best of all, my fingertips stayed clean (you know how greasy your fingertips get after applying a salve?). I used it like I'd use a glue stick. My skin felt so moisturized and rejuvenated afterwards, and pleasantly scented (not strong like other hand products). I just suggest you use a separate one for hands and lips :)