- Easily provides instructions for obtaining maximum dealage.
- Updates frequently with new posts.
- Written style is engaging and entertaining, aside from being informative.
- No advertisements distracting your reading.
- Lengthy, rambling style. But that's the blog's name after all.
Bottom Line: BudgetRambler was created by someone I know quite well and I can assure you that the author has spent a lot of time gathering the best deals for you. She has been 'slickdealing' at several major stores like CVS and Target for over 4 years! The site is new but is quickly gaining popularity - after all, who can refuse a free deal? They say TINSTAAFL, but there actually IS such a thing as a free purchase! Make sure to become a follower of this blog so you can frequently check on newer posts that are added almost daily. There is also a contest running right now, which will end when there are 25 followers, so hurry up!