- Clean, undrippy ink that does not leave splatters and spots on your document.
- Comes in a variety of thicknesses (ultra-fine, fine, medium).
- The point retracts easily with one click.
- Grip is sturdy and does not fly around as you write.
- Ink lasts a long time and does not dry out mid-way.
- They cost approximately $2 a pen.
- Shirt clip snaps off easily when chewed.
- Fine point pen writes thicker than average medium size point in a comparable brand.
Bottom Line: Stick with the ultra-fine (0.5mm) size since those are like most medium-thickness gel pens.The ink writes smoothly without skips and stains, but when writing on even slightly shiny surfaces, take care not to smudge. The ink does not dry that fast on glossy papers, but will dry extra-fast on regular matte papers. To save money, buy them in packs of two. Rubber grip may double as a teething ring for adults (while wisdom teeth emerge). Store upright whenever possible.