Monday, August 9, 2010

Shoebuy.com for shoe deals

Pros:

  • Good pricing on shoes - many are sold below retail price.
  • Frequent promotions - there's a percent off or dollar off coupon at least once a month.
  • Ebates gives you 10% cashback.
  • Free shipping and return shipping (you don't pay the shipping to return an item).
  • No sales tax.
  • You can check out without creating an account, which saves you time.
Cons:
  • Selection is not that big.
  • Stock doesn't change often enough.
Bottom Line: First sign up to receive Shoebuy promotional emails by clicking here. If you're looking for a specific shoe, first see if Shoebuy has it. If they don't, then go ahead with another store. Otherwise, do stick with Shoebuy because chances are, they will have it for a good price and you'll have a discount email. If you're just browsing for shoes, Shoebuy may still a good place for that because you won't have to sift through 17,000 pairs of black leather shoes with 1/4" heel in size 8. On the other hand, you might enjoy doing just that. If that's case, point your browser to Zappos!

2 comments:

  1. I actually once ordered from them so I get their coupons, which are great, BUT they have such ugly shoes!

    Besides for that one time, I have never found a shoe I liked on their website, so I just don't use it.

    Endless.com is my place. Are you going to review that website?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, not every shoe they have is ugly! I've gotten my Crocs there, and they also sell Dr. Scholl's shoes and Puma sneakers. I've never bought a pair of shoes on Endless, mainly because of their bloated pricing. They are almost as bad as Zappos! They also never have sales. One redeeming factor (to some) of Endless is that you can use Amazon Giftcards.

    ReplyDelete