Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Welcome to iRate iReview

Hi, everyone! If you visited this site, it means you care about what you buy. And you care about your wallet. After all, why blow bucks on something that won't work, gives you heartache, isn't worth its weight in copper, etc. etc. On this site, you will find personal, detailed reviews and ratings for products that I myself tested, services I've used, sites I've visited, and so on. You'll learn about their pros and cons and my opinions of the item in question. If you want me to talk about something you tried (and it's accessible to me), let me know and I'll try to feature it on iRate iReview! Have fun getting educated!

3 comments:

  1. So excited! This is getting added to reader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Halfshared! Recommend to your friends if you want them to be educated as well. In fact, you're doing a service to yourself if you refer others here. This is because you will save yourself anguish from being on the receiving end of product complaints.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!
    So cool to have found your blog!!
    Looking forward to reading more...and thanks for providing us with free advice!

    ReplyDelete